RVF 4225 - Vango Cove Drive Away Awning - Low
This driveaway awning pitches parallel to your vehicle to maximise the floor space providing couples to young families a brilliant conservatory for those multi-day trips away! The Cove means, you are always facing the view and giving you added privacy from your campsite neighbours. Featuring an awning connection height between 180cm and 210cm makes the drive-away awning ideal for Volkswagen Transporters such as the VW T5 or T6 and vans sized alike.
Upfront the Cove boost an integrated canopy that prevents the rain from dripping in and on those summer days, means you can extend your living area to the outside – perfect for cooking, dining and lounging under!
The Cove comes with a linked-in groundsheet and in use the groundsheet provides added protection against the damp ground. When not in use, you can roll-back the groundsheet, and ideal for pitching the awning on caravanning and camping sites that feature a restriction on the use of a sewn-in groundsheet. Roll-back the groundsheet and let the grass below breathe. Flat entry makes the Cove accessible for both wheelchair and pushchair users.
The Cove utilises Vango's AirBeam awning structure, providing ease of pitching and provides a stable and robust structure. Adjustable pegging points along with ample of guying points provides a secure hold in fluctuating weather. Just three pre-curved air beams to inflate, each taking a couple of minutes each to inflate with the provided pump.
Diamond Clear Windows provide unspoiled view over your surroundings and allow in ample of natural light to flood the living area. By night, simply toggle up the privacy curtains and you can unwind until dawn. Entry and exit into the awning is provided via the door at the front and in addition via the left and right tunnel doors. The driveaway tunnel is a great place to store bikes and other camping gear that you wish to keep out of sight. The front door features a mesh panel allowing air to flow, while keeping those pesky insects at bay.
The awning is perfect for active campers with thanks to their new and exclusive material! Their Sentinel Active Fabric provides you with a canvas that easy to manage features a great pack size and weight, yet durable and offers excellent waterproofness.
- Vango AirBeam – Creates a strong and rigid structure
- AirSpeed Valve System – Provide ease inflation with minimal effort
- Pre-Angled Beams – Provide optimal space throughout the awning
- Roll Away Tunnel – Quick and easy to disconnect the awning from the side of the vehicle
- AirZone Ventilation – Circulates air within the awning to help reduce the effect of condensation
- Flat Entry Groundsheet – Provide easy of access for pushchair and wheelchair users
- Mesh Door – Allows air to flow while keeping the bug at bay
- Side Attachment – The awning sits parallel to your vehicle to maximise awning space and comfort
- Covered Front Entrance – Prevent the rain from dripping in and provide an effective summer sun canopy
- Optional: Free-Standing Bedroom, Universal 170 x 310cm Carpet, Footprint Groundsheet
Introducing Vango's new and exclusive Sentinel Active Fabric, especially developed and created for users who require a minimal pack size and pack weight when choosing their gear. This material will surpass your needs, whilst still benefiting from great strength and waterproofness. The material features a UPF+ 30 rating, a rating system used for clothing and fabrics that protect you from the sun.
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Linked-in Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Experience AirBeam® Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel pegs with carry bag, carry bag with compression straps and a double action pump with carry bag
- Awning Height: Low 180cm – 210cm
- Weight: 14.6kg
- Weight without Accessories: 6.7kg
- Pack Size: L75 x H36 x W36 cm
- Pitching Time: 10 minutes
- Kador Length: 260cm