RVF 485SB - Thule/Ominstor 5200 Wall Mounted Awning 4.5m - Sapphire Blue
Enjoy outdoor life with a Thule/Omnistor 5200 setting the standards for RV awnings.
- Top quality, durable, weatherproof and colour fast PVC coated fabric for protection from UV and rain.
- The "NEW" sturdy spring arms with patented tension arms ensure a perfectly tensioned awning fabric
- Projection up to 2.50 m to increase your personal space, protecting you from sun and rain.
- The support legs are dropped vertically from the lead rail to prevent damaging the vehicle wall. The inner support legs remains locked until released for set up.
- User friendly Quick Lock system for easy setting and adjustment of the support legs.
- By setting the angle as you please, the awning can be opened and closed even when the door of your vehicle is open.
- The unique new Thule cassette adjustment system means perfect closing of the awning even after years of usage.
- The front profile has a drainage system to dispose of water and waste, and which makes it easy to clean.
- Patented micro roller technology now with full length rollout support.
- Its design and look match the contemporary recreational vehicle designs to better integrate on vehicle sides.
Length: 4.52 meters
Projections: 2.5 Meters
Weight: 30.4 kg
Colour: Sapphire Blue - also available in Mystic Grey
The new standard
The Thule Omnistor 5200 perfectly fits any type of vehicle. Its design and look match the contemporary recreational vehicles design and is better integrated on the vehicle sides. The awning cassette is made of sturdy aluminium profiles that guarantee long lasting safety and reliability.
"NEW" Patented Tension Arms - The sturdy spring arms with patented tension arms ensure a perfectly tensioned awning fabric for better wind-resistance .
The Thule Omnistor 5200 is equipped with an easy roller tube adjustment system to assure even after years of usage a perfect closing of the awning cassette.
Quick release support legs
The support legs are very easy to unlock and store by operating them at the outside and no longer at the center of the awning.
The support legs are dropped vertically from the lead rail to prevent damaging the vehicle wall. The support leg remains locked until released for set up.