Operating at Level Two
As you will be aware, we are once again operating in partial lock down in response to the Covid 19 outbreak in Auckland.
This means that we have re-introduced a number of measures to keep our team and customers safe during the renewed period of uncertainty.
- Our showroom remains open to personal visitors, but we will have a limit of two 'bubbles' inside the showroom at any one time.
- Inside our showroom we will require that you observe appropriate social distancing between other visitors and our staff members.
- We are displaying a Government Covid App QR code at the showroom door - please use this to enable us to contact trace - if you prefer not to use the Government App, we will have manual contact tracing recording available.
- All instore payments will be contactless - we cannot accept cash payments at this time.
- We continue to have personal hygiene measures in place, including the provision of sanitiser products at the showroom door and inside. We also encourage the wearing of facial masks during this time.
A couple of our team are now required to work from home - therefore our Customer Services team onsite is limited in number and we may therefore take longer to attend to you, whether instore or on our phone lines - please bear with us, we will get to you eventually!
In light of our reduced onsite staffing levels, we will be limiting our operating hours to 8.00 am - 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
All other areas of our business are operating normally, including online shopping and of course our despatch operations.