RVX 100 - QOD Electric Golf Trolley
Want to Play Better Golf and Lower Your Handicap?
The QOD Electric Golf Trolley
Easy to store
Unlike a conventional electric golf trolley, when folded, QOD will fit into most golf club personal lockers and the smallest of cars, but its compact design doesn’t compromise on quality.
- The QOD electric golf trolley measures just 27cm x 30cm x 42cm and when folded is the world’s smallest single piece construction electric golf trolley.
- Arguably QOD is the most portable single piece full size electric golf trolley in the world.
- QOD is powered by the smallest and lightest lithium-ion battery of its kind
- Lasts up to ten times longer than a standard golf battery
- 75% lighter and 1/3 the size of a standard lead acid golf trolley battery
- Fully charges from empty in less than 4 hours
- Comprehensive 2000 rounds/2 years warranty
- Fitted with Battery Management System to optimise performance and life
In keeping with its compact design QOD is powered by the smallest and lightest golf battery of its kind.
- The 18+ hole lithium battery at under 2.3kg is less that 1/4 of the weight and 1/3 of the size of a traditional lead–acid or Gel golf battery.
- There is also a 36 hole option. Both batteries will fully charge in less than 4 hours and are rated for 2000 rounds of golf. QOD is the most Portable full size electric Golf Trolley in the world
It’s small and light yet powerful and a competitive game changer....
- Measuring an amazing 10.5 x 11.5 x 16.5 inches, QOD is the world’s smallest single piece construction electric golf trolley. It’s an elegant design. Small and light yet powerful.
- Its unique 4 wheel, telescopic design means there is nothing else quite like it. QOD fits into your trunk easily or fits on an airplane and only weighs 11.4kg.
- Don’t be deceived by our small size: QOD is capable of carrying the largest bags up and down hilly courses for 36 holes and still be ready for a playoff easily.
- The unique design of QOD allows a full size staff bag to be carried in the correct upright position. Not only is the QOD electric golf trolley constructed using only the finest materials, including aircraft quality aluminum, it’s tough enough to handle the most demanding of courses and is packed with exciting features such as a whisper-quiet motor and continuous pace control.
- Digital display with variable speed control
- Set speed can be maintained from rest to reset
- 3 option distance control
- Overload protected in case trolley obstructed on course
- USB features to enable support for a GPS or mobile device
- Whisper quiet 180 watt motor
- 25 to 1 gear reducer – ensures constant speed up hills
- Fixed wheel option ensures set speed maintained down inclines
- Strong, long lasting Nylon wheels
- Traditional flotation rubber tires
- Optional winter wheels available – can be changed with no technical support
- QOD is constructed from the finest materials:
- Precision machined stainless steel
- Aircraft quality aluminium
- Nylon 66
- All offer improved durability and performance
Two Year Warranty